Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to life

I intend bring a new lease of life into this blog. The team members and myself had quite a busy year over the last year and half. One went on to start his own firm, the other being a big time software programmer at one of the leading companies, and myself going places. Currently I have landed up at IITB, and hence my schedule is not too packed(with exceptions) unlike the others. I hope I can bring in a new lease of life into this blog, and hope to sustain it.

My intention is to write on technical stuff in this blog.

Welcome back friends!!!!

4 comments:

neeraj said...

hey man
this is Neeraj Gupta from IT-BHU IVth year.
I came to your blog searching for puzzles. It would be nice if you keep up the good work cause it will help people to get jobs as most of the companies ask puzzles in their placements.

What branch and year are you in IITB?

Sandeep said...

I am working on a research fellow working on a research project here at IITB.

Ya thanks a lot buddy, I ll try my best to bring it back to life with some puzzling puzzles.

Avy said...

hey sandeep.....wer can i find d solutions 2 d puzzles dat u hav posted on dis blog.....or is it dat it has 2 been done by ourselves.....plzz inform

Sandeep said...

most of the solns would be available in the comments section..
if you are askin abt any specific puzzle,mention it here..